Monday, July 22, 2013

Tomorrow is the day!

Tomorrow is the day-7:30 am! I need to be at the hospital by 6 am. Thankfully the hotel is only about 20 minutes away instead of the 1 1/2 hours it normally takes from my house. It was actually longer today due to road construction, but we had lots of time-nothing scheduled today.

The nurse called this morning to give me instructions such as arrival time, no food or drink after midnight, etc.  and to get some more medical history before I arrive.

I need to remember to tell the intern "happy birthday" :) it was discussed at my pre-op that it's his birthday because he was asking what day my surgery was and said "oh, that should be easy to remember, it's my birthday!" He then asked when the other interns'  birthdays were, another was in July also (my son's is July 29th) then the other one said his was March 7th, I flipped out-that's MY birthday (and also my daughter's!) so I said we have some good birthday vibes going on for my surgery:)

I am now just trying to relax and not be completely freaked out about what is happening tomorrow!

I still don't know how to do pictures. That's so lame!! Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary! Just read your blog. I am 6 days post op : ) I hope your surgery went well. I will check in and see how things are going!

    ReplyDelete